Kolibri Upgrade Fails

I am trying to upgrade Kolibri 0.9.2 (2017 version) on our one-year-old RACHEL-Plus 3.0 and it keeps failing. This is the error message I keep getting:

en-kolibri failed

command: rsync -Pavz --del rsync://dev.worldpossible.org/rachelmods/en-kolibri …/modules/
runtime: 1:00 failed
files_done: 0 out of 27121 ( 0% )
data_done: 0 out of 81583476 ( 0% )
data_rate: 0
latest output:

rsync: link_stat “/en-kolibri” (in rachelmods) failed: No such file or directory (2)
rsync error: some files/attrs were not transferred (see previous errors) (code 23) at main.c(1655) [Receiver=3.1.1]

Hi Gary,

Please go to admin->Install tab. Search and select the “zz-kolibri-upgrade” module, then click the download button. The update will take ~3-5 minutes. You will get a stalled message (expected). Once the install has completed, zz-kolibri-upgrade will become listed as one of the installed modules. After the install, it is recommended that you reboot the device. At that point you may login to the kolibri module and note rev 0.14.6

Steve

Steve, under Add Modules I found zz-delete-kolibri-user-data-and-upgrade. I selected it and clicked Download. Under Currently Adding it showed the module beginning to download but after a few seconds I get the same Failed message I get when I try to download the en-kolibri–77.8 GB module.

Hi @gary.friesen,

You should see another package under the install tab called “zz-kolibri-upgrade” which is the upgrade package Steve is referring to.