We are finding a small number of Rachel Plus 3.0 devices were configured is such a way which ultimately resulted in an inability to reconnect to the Rachel Plus device after rebooting (~1-3x). Unfortunately, we do not have a field update at this time (though currently working to identify a field update solution). At this time, you may (a) provide us another 1-2 days to determine if we are able to develop and provide a field update, or (b) send the device back for reconfiguration.
If returning for reconfiguration, please:
- Ship to: 5151 California Ave, Suite, Irvine CA 92617
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include your full name
- Include the return tracking number
- Provide your order number (if possible)
We will expedite the necessary steps to ensure your device is:
- Reprocessed with the latest updates
- Passes our latest diags (which now includes multiple reboot & Wi-Fi connection testing)
- Returned expeditiously
Finally, I apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused.